We, are the part of Vidaya Bharti Akhil Bhartiya Shiksha Sansthan, the only voluntary organization in the world that aims to preserve and protect Indian culture and civilization.Samarth Shiksha Samiti a unit of Vidya Bharti runs 28 Schools in Delhi. A.M. Saraswati Bal Mandir is one of them , established in the year 1968 it’s a is to ensure all round development of students the active support of the management committee and Principal.
Our vision at School is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and life skills that will support them, as lifelong learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school.
- To embark on a journey of education by giving qualitative education through learning by doing and exploration.
- To imbibe strong Indian cultural and moral values in students.
- To develop in student’s centered attitude with core values.
- To empower students with ability to think rationally.
- To create socially responsible global citizens.
- To instill in students values such as upholding the constitution, teamwork and excellence.